National Charity League, Inc. (NCL, Inc.) is a national non-profit organization comprised of mother and daughter members in Chapters across the United States. NCL, Inc. was established in Los Angeles, California, in 1925 and incorporated in 1958.
To foster mother-daughter relationships in a philanthropic organization committed to community service, leadership development and cultural experiences.
Through the mother-daughter relationship, National Charity League, Inc. will develop strong women leaders serving and impacting communities today and for generations to come.
- Honoring the mother-daughter bond by together learning, growing and modeling responsibility and graciousness
- Empowering women with the skills and confidence to lead
- Nurturing through mentorship
- Inspiring a legacy of social awareness and compassion
- Providing depth of support in local communities
- Integrity and excellence in everything we do
We are blessed to have our Tea Cups and Saucers used for their spring event!
- February 08, 2017
- Nancy Guenther